Gary had a softball tournament most of the weekend, so we spent a great deal of time at the ball park. In between the games I also recruited mom to help me finish the flower bed in the back yard. Until now, it has been plain dirt which has caused a lot of weeds to spout. I really hate to weed, so we decided to mulch over the top of the bed with cedar chips. Now not only does it prevents weeds, but it also looks and smells nice! Yay, to no more weeding. Thanks mom!
Sunday we also visited our new pup, who we've decided to name Emerald or Emmie for short. Since all of my pets up to this point in my life have been named in alphabetical order, I had to continue the tradition with an "E" name. By the way, there are not very many good ones out there.
"A" - Andy "B" - Bailey "C" - Callie "D" - Deena "E" - Emmie
Two more weeks until we get to bring Emmie home. That also happens to be Gary's birthday, what a nice present! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment