Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Puppy Love

We've finally picked out our puppy and in one short week we'll be bringing her home. We ended up compromising on a black/white female. Gary wanted a black/white male and I wanted a liver/white female. Go figure.
We each got half of what we wanted........oh, and I also get to pick the name! :)

On our way home from up north on Sunday, we stopped at the May's house for a visit and ended up bringing her home for an hour. She had a grand old time investigating in the back yard, but then she needed a nap in her new bed.



Emmie's first visit to our home


I think she really likes her new bed!

I also snapped a cute picture of all Emmie's brothers and sisters as they slept. There are 4 liver/white and 4 black/white pups.


Emmie's brothers and sisters

No comments: