Monday, June 13, 2011

Good times with old friends

This weekend was jam packed full of summer fun. Friday I was able to get together with my old college roommates (Lindsay and Katrina) for dinner and  a few drinks at Los Banditos. Yumm. Lindsay was in town for the Kenny Chesney concert at Lambeau Field on Saturday, so it was so nice to see her again. The last time was at our wedding, over a year ago already!!


Lindsay and I
 Saturday, Gary and I worked outside on the driveway. We are planning to pour another stall for parking alongside the existing garage. I am looking forward to this project being done; it seems to be one of those on-going things that never ends!
We also celebrated a friends's birthday with a bonfire and yard games in the evening. It was so nice to sit outside and enjoy the cooler air with a toasty fire. I LOVE bonfires.

Sunday was another busy day. Angie's wedding shower was a big success! It turned out to be a georgous day and we enjoyed lots of good food and good company. Her and Kyle got a lot of nice gifts to help them start their new life together, I cannot wait until the wedding!! :)


The wedding party!


No comments: