Picked up Mya from daycare today. The little chatter box was telling me about her day. As she tried to persuade me to take her to the farm, I tried to change the subject and find something she wanted to do before she had a total meltdown about going home and NOT to the farm. (Heaven forbid)
Me: We're going to go home and let Emmie outside.
Mya: To go poop?
Me: I guess, she's been in her kennel all day.
Mya: Take her to the farm?
Me: Not today Mya. Grandpa is going to come over for dinner. Do you want to help me make dinner?
Mya: Sure (sounds like sir)
Me: Okay, do you want to help me make spaghetti?
Mya: Sure (sounds like sir)
Me: Good, I need a lot of help.
Mya: I can help you make spaghetti?
Me: Sir
Mya: NOOO Mama, don't talk like that.
Laughing.
No comments:
Post a Comment