Monday, July 14, 2014

2 + 2 update


Now that our Dr. appointments are yearly, I don't do as many updates of Mya as I would like. So here are all the things she is saying and doing at age 2 (and 2 months).

Favorite Toys: Books, Books, Books! She still loves to read. She also loves playing with her dolls and riding her bike.

Favorite Food: Waffles! Every morning she wakes up and yells (err asks) for waffles for breakfast.

New Things she is saying: Her vocabulary has exploded recently and she is talking up a storm with full sentences. Some of my favorites:
"Mama, can I have some ice cream please?"
"Go to Grampa's farm and ride the four wheeler?"
"Oh Hi Emmie Lou, I love you!"
When I ask her to do something, "No Mama, I'm busy."
When she pretend talks on the phone, "Hello? Hey, what's up! How are you?"

Things she Loves: Swinging in her swing, riding her bike, going to the farm to ride anything with a motor.  Picking strawberries all by herself. Waiving to the neighbors, or anyone that drives past.

Things she Hates:  Getting ready for bed.

Things she is getting better with: Washing her hair and swimming in the pool. We had a major breakthrough last weekend with the pool.  At first she was not having it, but with Aunt Becca's help, she became a little swimmer bug.

Looking forward to more fun in year 2!!

No comments: