Sunday, August 21, 2011

Angie & Kyle's Wedding Weekend

Friday was a busy day of preparation for the wedding. I used a vacation day so that Ang and I could run errands and finish last minute details. We we all over town and finished with a relaxing pedicure! Ahh, love the way that feels. :)
The rehearsal went smoothly and we followed it up with dinner and drinks at Town line. It was a gorgeous night for hanging out on the balcony.



Gary, Kristin, Me, and Eric
 
Saturday morning was a blur. We dropped our cars at the reception hall and hurried off to Elements to get our hair done.  Everyone looked so nice "done up," so we grabbed a quick picture of the wedding party.

The wedding party



We got to the church around 12 noon, so we had a little time to kill before the ceremony. We hung out in the bridal room and played bean bag toss with the music cranked. It was nice to relax and take a few pictures before we had to put our dresses on for the ceremony.

Finally it was time to get married! Everything went off without a hitch. Congrats to the new Mr. and Mrs.!



Matron of Honor and Best Man
 

Gary and I

The wedding party
 After the ceremony, we all jumped into the limo and drove to Pamprin Park for photos. I'm definitely glad the weather cooperated!

Me and Kyle's sister, Nicole




Watching this weird re-enactment, but turned out to be a cute picture of our hair!
 

Gary and I





Trying to assemble for a shot in front of Curly at Lambeau Field


In the limo


Head table



No comments: