Our bedtime ritual is as such. Eat a snack. Get pjs on. Brush teeth. Pick out clothes for tomorrow. Read book. Bed.
I should preface this story by first saying that yesterday I had an incident with my robe and the toilet and well, I won't go into much detail, but it ended up in the wash machine. So tonight, over my jammies I had a different cream silky robe that I have not used in a long time.
Tonight after racing Mya to get our jammies on (I won by the way) we met in the bathroom. I was already brushing my teeth and as she opened the drawer and got her toothbrush out she stopped to look at me. "OOh mom, I like your new jammies. They're nice. You look like a mermaid." **blank stare**
And as I laughed I looked in the mirror and realized that there are a lot worse things to look like, then a mermaid.
No comments:
Post a Comment