You know when your kid is doing something ridiculous and you grab your phone to snap a picture?! This is her. Modeling her new winter boots AND her ear protection to go hunting with Gary. Both came in the mail this weekend and she was beyond excited.
Apparently, when I said "Hey, let me take your picture," she took that as STRIKE A POSE.
Now, I don't know where she learned this particular pose. Minnie Mouse? Ms. America? Me? I'd like to think it's not me. I mean, when I'm checking out my own outfit in a mirror, I'm reviewing the back side if you catch my drift. But somehow she has it all figure out. Hands on her hips, one leg slightly in front of the other, not a direct frontal view, but more of a slimming side angle. **Laughing*** What are we going to do with this girl....

No comments:
Post a Comment