Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Widow's week

Emmie and I are snuggled up on the couch enjoying some peace and quiet tonight. Gary is away hunting and won't be back for a few days so we are enjoying the time to ourselves. Right now Emmie is trying to figure out why the dog in the fireplace is looking back at her. (She hasn't quite figured out reflections yet).

Thanksgiving tomorrow will be spent with both Gary's family as well as the Stepiens. I think lunch is planned by the in-laws followed by dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning and can't wait to have the whole bed to my self. One of these days I'm going to splurge and by a king size bed....I just sleep SO much better when I have more space to move and sprawl. 

Alright, I have a few things to do before the computer guy arrives. Yep, we have to have a dell technician, from the area, come out and look at our BRAND NEW computer. Bummer. Something about a bad battery or power cord.....frustrating. Hope he is able to fix it!! 

No comments: